Let’s Face it: Moving House is the pits.
Statistics show, that second only to losing a family member, moving house is the most stressful time in one’s life.
- Packing boxes
- packing up the house
- Carpet cleaners
- Pest controllers
- Handy man
- Mowing the lawns
- Weeding the gardens
- Washing down the outside of the house
- Cleaning the inside of the house.
You are trying to either do it ALL yourself or co-ordinate 8 – 10 other people to do the lot, all between the school runs, work, Uni and all your other household duties AND that’s all before you even think of unpacking at the new home.
You are still yet to deal with the property manager after they have done the inspection. Are they going to get you to go back and if they still aren’t happy? Will they get their own cleaning company in to do it and deduct it from your bond?
Well…. What if I told you that when your removalists have been, you never have to return to the old place again. You can simply unpack and set up at the new home.
We can co-ordinate the cleaners to finalise the clean, the carpet cleaning specialists, the pest controller (if required) even a quick mow and a wash down outside for you if needed.
We offer a full 100% Bond return guarantee.
What this means for you:
If your agent finds something not to their standard, we return and rectify generally within 1-2 business days from being notified. We can deal directly with your property manager in most cases.
Bond Cleaning Australia works in conjunction with most of the leading real Estate Agencies, Property Management Companies, Removalists and Relocation Specialists through Australia
Depending on your budget and needs we can do as little or as much as you desire.
Our full bond cleans include the following:
- Light fittings
- Airconditioners and filters
- Window sills / tracks
- Skirting boards
- Light spot clean of walls
- Door frames
- Wardrobe door
- Wardrobe door tracks
- Kitchen cupboards, draws
- Range hood
- Bathroom Cupboards
- Shower screens
We also offer the following services:
When choosing a bond cleaner:
- Always check their reviews on 3rd party review websites (Google – Product Review – True Local etc) to ensure they are reputable, you need to remember though that people are quick to complain and write bad reviews, so ensure that you look for a pattern in the reviews. Absolutely look for patterns like “they took my money and run” “They never showed up and I was left to clean myself
- Don’t always go for the cheapest. Cheapest isnt always the best. There is a big difference between PRICE and VALUE.
- Ensure you describe the property in full a) exactly what rooms you have in the home. b) the condition of the property (namely walls, bathrooms and kitchen areas. c) if its 2 or 3 storeys or just 1 level home, unit, townhouse, etc.